Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 0.6.3 - A Player Reborn

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Yurets Trainee Engineer

Oh, thanks =D Too bad I don't play multiplayer myself.
    Anyway, quantity and quality are both important. For example, during some serious construction work food quantity is probably more important than quality and variety. However, if there will be more of special buffs and/or stats and skills development, then variety and especially quality will be very important during skills/stats progression and would increase construction work (as it is right now).
    About searching food in the forest - as for me, animal husbandry is still more convenient, because I don't really like running around.
    I think a nice example of quality/variety/quantity food is in Life Is Feudal. There are 5 tiers of food. Where 5th level gives a huge boost in stats and skills development and 1st level is just single ingredient food for heavy work. There are chicken coops, stables, barns to hold and breed animals and which results in 4 different meat types. Wild animals in forests, different herbs, apples and so on, which makes food part quite exciting. Too bad that game is bit too much time consuming and not very creative.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cetric Junior Engineer

You mean "Life is Feudal: Forest Village" ? I have that, good game on the economic part, but much weaker in immersion and creativity compared with ME. Ohh, I had so many villagers die in the second winter season... :stare:

3. Yurets Trainee Engineer

No, "Life is Feudal: Your Own" and MMO. Didn't play forest village, but probably it has similar mechanics.

4. MorshuArtsInc Apprentice Engineer

So... no update today?

Okay, cool

5. Deepflame ME Director Staff

No, not today I'm afraid. We stopped doing weekly updates by default because the tight deadline was forcing us to sometimes rush things at the last minute, which always brought with it the chance of something unexpected breaking. We spend a little more time on thoroughly testing what goes out. :)

But from what I can see, we should have a nice small patch by next week. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. edjon2000uk Trainee Engineer

Sounds good keep up the great work, if it takes a little longer to test things thoroughly, I'm cool with that :)

7. tmike Apprentice Engineer

which is all to the good I think thank you keen

8. MorshuArtsInc Apprentice Engineer

Allrighty then! Will be building lots of plank buildings until then.