Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.012 - Small Ship Gatling Gun & Rocket Launcher

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by George.Mamakos, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Nathaniel186 Trainee Engineer

use doors/ add mobs to fight:

I hope in the next update we can use doors, and other items. I loved this update very cool stuff cant wait to see what other stuff they will add. I hope they add planets to land on and gather food and other resources. im more of a co op player then anything. I really hope they add mobs in the game. just something to give the feel of danger to the player, as the alien ship lurking around in the cold deep dark void randomly flying around. this will give us the players a sense of danger, and the means to build for safety, and to hide. and thank you Space Engineers Team, that was a perfect Christmas gift,I loved it. we all know you guys are working really hard, and putting in a lot of hours in programming, maybe staying up late at night pulling over time to get a update out on the deadline. that really means a lot to us gamers. I just wish us the gamers could do something for you guys to help you out for all your hard work, and caring about are feed back. Thank you Team Space Engineers :)

2. declan595 Trainee Engineer

simply amazing

3. PuddingXXL Trainee Engineer

Dear Space engineers team can you build some sort of energy fields which protects our ships from rockets and other things but is also able too collapse when it is under heavy fire?

4. ticalex Trainee Engineer

Yes, believe it or not some people who aren't you know what an ALPHA is, there is no need to be so bloody condescending.
    Part of testing a game, be it during alpha or beta phase, is pointing out bugs/imbalances. If you don't, they aren't always noted and corrected.
    Sorry but I hate being talked down to, if there is a complaint about people's comments on the updates, let it come from someone on the dev team at KEEN, not from a forum member with no affiliation what so ever.

5. Outfrost Apprentice Engineer

Quite honestly, one can rarely see the devs posting...

6. Pyroslav Trainee Engineer

Where is my weekly update?! :D

7. watchwood Trainee Engineer

Having the devs spending a ton of time goofing around on the forums isn't necessarily a good thing.

8. WEARESOA Trainee Engineer

damn I hope we get an update today! (multiplayer :D)

9. Spaceballs Trainee Engineer

LOL I think we'll be waiting some time still for multiplayer. I'd rather see the conveyor system implemented personally, as I'm holding off on big builds until then.

10. Virakotxa Apprentice Engineer

-Spoiled mobs overrun this sector! Initiate evasive maneuvers!
    -Too late, sir! We've been trapped by the hype!
    -Oky-doky, let's dock and wait for a patch, then... Any updates?
    -We're doomed.

11. CrAzzYmrBC Trainee Engineer

I want survival myself.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.