Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.128 - New Animation System

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Potter Apprentice Engineer

That's a negative.

Still an issue :(

2. Hemp Plan[e]t Apprentice Engineer

yeh they are gone, but still unplayable ^^
    :tu:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Hemp Plan[e]t Apprentice Engineer

for me i don't get negative stacks anymore, but all other annoying bugs are still here.....notes pls

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. TheNudeNerd Trainee Engineer

The negative stacks were fixed. What other bugs were going on?

5. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Are the advanced hand tools and atmospheric thrusters still nerfed? If that's the case, it's time for an emergency mod'ing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pouaichh Trainee Engineer

Hey guys big thanks for the fix

7. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Atmospheric thrusters stop working during game saves and like activity. They just stop and gravity sucks you down until they fire back up and you hopefully recover. If you're close to the planet's surface, you're going to be having a yard sale.

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Lt. Yankee Apprentice Engineer

Its playable stop crying.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
  9. TheNudeNerd Trainee Engineer

The advanced hand tools are working.

10. Hemp Plan[e]t Apprentice Engineer

speed still depending on serversimspeed

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

Really?Remove Dx9?!If somebody have an old computer or only a older Graphic Card then he will can't play anymore."I want to play with Space Engineers.Oh no!I have to buy a better Graphic Card."(Sorry for the English[Anyway I really like the game!])And that's in our country like 50.000 Ft (1$=281 Ft) And that's a loot of money and the game 20 € too ( 1€=402 Ft) {with and old Graphic Card there is a bug,Everything is glowing black and you can't see anything=you can't play}

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Thales M. Senior Engineer

Server sim speed is now affecting many things again. Acceleration, welding/grinding/drilling is dependent to it. Character dies too easily on crashes (touches). Walking/running is impossible. Jetpack does not generate enough lift to fly in planets.....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Potter Apprentice Engineer

You guys aren't getting stacks anymore? :( I am. I can grind by hand but not with my builder ship, otherwise I get stacks of -2 billion something steel plates.

14. Hemp Plan[e]t Apprentice Engineer

I feel old with a gtx 760 4gb dude ^^

And NVIDIA fucked up a lot not Keen

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

All wheels and steering are inverted now.unless there is a hotfix 2.

16. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

it can be switched easy enough in the console, but I'm still trying to clean up the carnage from my auto magically flying rover. Ugh Cleanup on isle 5 Cleanup on isle 5, Bring a mop.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. zDeveloper10 Junior Engineer

if they don't have a fix for the stacks issue this is going to be a loooong week. (or month, or two)

18. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

ill lend you a metal pipe from my rover. Let the beating now comense.

19. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

Wheel fix is great though dawnstar rover can have a wheel fixed without dismantling the rover now.

20. Hemp Plan[e]t Apprentice Engineer

Cool KEENSWH i can Paste ships as normal player on some servers :tu::tu::tu: good job keep it up

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

22. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

If you took the time to read all the notes or watch the video, you will see you can still play in DX9.
    They tell you how to set it up, so your statement of if someone has an older system they can't play isn't valid.
    Granted you will not get any new updates, but you can at least still play until you can upgrade to play in DX 11.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

im sure they came to a wall in direct x 9 last release was in 2007 or something like. since then smart phones can do most what those computers are capable of.

24. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

I know i can play without planets and now there are problems with the mods(i played with like 100 mod and the scrips aren't working too)2gb ram(800 Mhz) Intel E 2200 dual core 2.20 Ghz ,Radeon HD 4800 serias,HD monitor =Gamer Computer (More than 10 year old things)And i can play on high with 100 mods and small ships.So i can play it but i don't read all of the post beacuse i hurried.I will try it and i watch the video 2 times.

25. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

If you got money for those phones i got Doogee X5 pro.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@ Farkas:

27. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

I got Win 7 and i always try the game pirate version before buy it and i don't have money for computer , Game and Airsoft at the same time.1 .Airsoft 2.Computer 3. Game

• Informative Informative x 1
  28. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Lol well posting on Keen's forum that you run a pirate version isn't the smartest thing to have done there Farkas71...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

I just try it and i think i will buy it.And if you want to know "Farkas" mean Wolf.

30. -dc- Trainee Engineer

Don't know what this hotfix was supposed to FIX but I still have the same SH!TTY ISSUES as I had yesterday. Still cannot move normally on MP and cannot fly up. Some Offical Response in this case would be good and some ETA when can we expect REAL hotfix for this.

I'll speak for myself now - I used real money to get this game. So that's serious thing and I'd like to be treated as such. I know how software development workflow looks like (or should look like) and when things goes wrong. What happens after patch like yesterday is ridiculous. I understand that something unexpected can happen - rarely - but in such situations, even if this game is 'Early Access', I want to be treated seriously. It doesn't take long to keep us well informed about the situation. Now I understand all the people, that are with you and with this game for a long time, or even from the begining. My own server from patch to patch slowly dies and people move to other games because the game isn't stable and playable all the time.

The other thing is - I have a feeling that only other players are reading all those posts here - which is nevertheless annoying.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.