Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.128 - New Animation System

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

Ayone know if a second patch came for wheel steering and propulsion being backwards ? And yeah id say this isnt a good place to talk about pirate copies lol. Never shoot yourself in your own foot Wolf.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@ -dc- The Devs do read the posts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

Seems like Carlton Sofeware house is having a rough start Lol. One job Carlton, One Job and you.....

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Farkas71 Trainee Engineer

I almost shoot myself with a bow and my friend almost shoot me with a gun and he shoot me with an airsoft After that month a Real big Dog bite me(yeah that was our dog his name is "Zeusz") my life best 2 month.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

uhhh....

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pegas519 Apprentice Engineer

Yeah, that's about when I quit playing. No luck, kept trying the game after each updates to see if any changes were made. nope.

7. zDeveloper10 Junior Engineer

I'm hoping they'll make it pluggable in the future. they might have just needed to get the base done first before opening it up. either that or they're making it less moddable because of the rampant accusations of demanding modders do the work :woot:

8. Pegas519 Apprentice Engineer

Of course you would get a performance boost, the graphics are simpler and it uses almost no lightning effects. Per performance is not what I am talking about, I get 125 FPS on planet with trees set to the max. Graphics sux, glad you find them to suit your taste, I want high quality, that's why I paid lots of money for my card. Is it just me or you're missing the point on purpose, not reading my posts or trying to piss me off?

Edit: DX9 gave me that quality, and I am pissed that Keen is dropping support. DX11 is NOT right for my card for THIS game. It is about what the Devs are doing with the game graphics, nothing is wrong with my rig. I play games in 3D, ANY other game is fine, and benchmark DX11 looks out of this world on my rig. Now quit saying I need to tweak the freaking settings. The issue is how MY CARD interprets KEEN's CODE. Obviously, the code is favoring your card. That's the point I made in my first post.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  9. MrHohenheim Trainee Engineer

Nemtudom hol élsz de 1 euro az 320huf itthon néz utánna mielőtt hülyeséget írsz, azonkívül 30.000huf egy olyan videokártya amin normálisan fut.

Sorry i just explained something at our language :)
    oh and dont forget this early acccess :) dont buy if you cant wait for normal release

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Riph Trainee Engineer

I'll try to be more clear. On my rig, DX11 LOOKS BETTER, and is faster than DX9. On your rig, DX11 looks awful. From this, I'm concluding that something's gone wrong and you need a driver update or something. This is not some grand conspiracy by Keen to make you specifically have problems.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Pegas519 Apprentice Engineer

You're kidding me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Potter Apprentice Engineer

I agree with this part of your post. We honestly could really use some dev input right now. I can't grind with my builder, and my elite grinder isn't helping at all. I'm not upset that they're broken, as this is part of early access conditions. They don't normally give us ETAs or the like, but it would be nice to know this is high on the priority list. I feel like it is, and we might get lucky and see a hotfix before the day is out, but some communication would be nice.

13. Hemp Plan[e]t Apprentice Engineer

Carlton is gone but:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MajorTom Apprentice Engineer

Soo, how bout those hotfix notes then? Would be nice to know what was actually fixed.

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

No one even knows where they should post, or for that matter where to start. im checking them all submitted some things even explained the best i could in there live stream. There isnt anything else i can do on my end.

16. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

Yeah april fools heres our update its the weekend see ya thurday ish.

17. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Well landing gear lock does not work at all now... :((

18. RandoMan70 Trainee Engineer

What about renderer hangup and hydrogen thrusters loosing hydrogen without oxygen generator even when full hydrogen tanks connected?

19. Lt. Yankee Apprentice Engineer

Wtf was that stream chill yesterday?? They played without any issues it seems.And did they write down any bug they found???

20. Syncaidius Junior Engineer

We'll likely never get them. Last week was the only week in a long time that we had any at all.

The weeks before that, we were left hanging with our space balls clanging together. :stare:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. MajorTom Apprentice Engineer

Actually the week before last one of the devs posted it in the update thread as just a regular post after I asked.

22. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

yes the seen no issues that required a hotfix until next week. i cant play the game with broken steering and a mega list new ones added. the hell of it is steam also has forums running with issues too.i was just getting used to geting used to there list of things broken.

23. Syncaidius Junior Engineer

That's not much use to anyone who wasn't around on the day they post it.

Trawling through pages of posts to find some patch notes that might be there isn't exactly fun, which is why many of us wish they'd just add it to the OP, like they did for the previous 100+ patches over the past 2 years... :p

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Zanzikahn Trainee Engineer

That would be nice. :p It's just the fix confuses me. If it said something like,"- fixed some cases of ships 'de'synchronized, DS", it would make some sense. But from how it's worded, it's like the fix fixes something already fixed. lol Unless the goal was to make ships desync, in which case, fixing cases of ships syncing would be acceptable. :pWe definitely need a brief description of the fixes so to avoid this miscommunication though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Sparky Dude Trainee Engineer

Can we get the wheels fixed. it makes no sense to have a working replaceable wheel on a vehicle that broke in the same patch. At least i wont break one now. cab orintation is way off every vehicle deside what wheels steer and drive most cases making them opposed. i dont think this is a small bug this makes space engineers not seem like they tried at all. I love the game and chose to dig on all your forums added my imput. I made the time to watch the whole live stream and asked in return that someone maybe could look at the growing number people with unplayable worlds. To do that i simply asked if they could peek at the bugs. Maybe they did and it doesnt matter, maybe, maybe. See maybe is what we think without a word like yes we know of this or is being done. We just want a working game to play, and every patch takes one thing away from us untill going to a legacy direct x 9 sounds good at least it wont be patched. Is there a way to revert the changes untill you get the issue reconized and assign someone to spot checking the bug forum?

26. Bolex Trainee Engineer

and now even on creative my ship falls down even tho its dampners are on c'mon keen software 1 of april has ended allready enough of that update prank just restore to the state before the update please :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Polenicus Apprentice Engineer

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, bug the bugs seem worse in Creative.

On our dedicated server, in Survival we had issues with landing gear and connectors randomly disengaging, lost parts (Grind down a full health solar panel? You get three solar cells and a construction component) and the scrap metal inventory bug. Combine that with completely random crashes (Which take down the server and clients simultaneously) and multiplayer was unplayable in any sort of survival setting.

So we switched to Creative to try out some recording software and... all of the above bugs PLUS jetpacks and thrusters no longer able to fight gravity. Not consistently either... it might work for a bit, or in a certain area, then stop working somewhere else and you suddenly drop like a stone. I'd past a fighter hovering, and not only would it rubber band crazily up and down, but suddenly the area around it became a no fly zone and anything flying near it would immediately drop like a rock. Someone would manage to get into the cockpit... and then IT would drop like a rock.

It kinda sucks.

28. kr105 Trainee Engineer

I just logged in after a week or so and the game is literally unplayable, jetpack cannot fight gravity, moon-style gravity on the earth, if you lightly hit something you die. I wonder how this patch made its way to release. I think I don't have other option but to wait until next Thursday.

29. Hyperion Trainee Engineer

I would really like to know what computer configurations Keen tests their patches on, given by the claims that on their Friday stream everything seemed fine

30. Nielson Trainee Engineer

I can't understand that it has been 2½ days with this and there has been no official statement from Keen about this. It sounds like every server is suffering since the latest patch. I know ours is suffering and it's completely unplayable at the moment.

At least give us a statement! I don't care what it is, but it sure would be nice to hear some confirmation from the developers about this bug...

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.