Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Update 01.179.2 Minor - Beta Improvements

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Cetric Junior Engineer

On the new HUD I keep missing the indication of how many of my landing gears make surface contact, that used to be fine with the previous one; you could align your ship accordingly until all landing gears were down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thrak Junior Engineer

3. gordon861 Apprentice Engineer

On the subject of the new HUD, I really miss an actual number for my inventory rather than the fill bar we have now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ProtoDJ69 Trainee Engineer

Next update i would like to see when blueprints are saved or changed a version number placed on them so you can see how old the design is it helps when going through lots of old blueprints and finding some from years ago that don't work

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Jikanta Apprentice Engineer

I really like the new HUD.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bruce LeedleLeedleLeedleLee Junior Engineer

now where's this update?

7. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

im looking forward to wheels get a well deserved tune up...but hoping those little rocks that spawn while mining get a look at as well since they can randomly fling a player...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Auhrii Apprentice Engineer

...and they also prevent you placing blocks where they are until a short while after they disappear. Bloody annoying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

I did suggest to disable player clipping with them hopefully that'll fix it or at least be a temp fix so hand mining at the start of the game isn't as lethal.

not being able to place blocks is also annoying believe me i know what its like I've dug many underground bases before. :)

but i would rather that than standing on them or attempting to mine around them then being violently and unpredictably flung off in a direction or slammed into a mine shaft wall and dying. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Sheven Trainee Engineer

Its so much important to fix the Simspeeddrop. Many of players are leaving the game cause walk or fly with slowmo. So much potential on this game and so much players left this game. I have rent a 12 core CPU with 16GB RAM and a SSD Drive and if we have more than 4 players we had a massive drop.... That is not the future... Please work first on that problem... I love this game but i will survive and not only build like singleplayer

Greets from Germany

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.