Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

New! Important Update 1.192 - Economy

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Drui, Aug 22, 2019.

1. KissSh0t Master Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cetric Junior Engineer

I like that phrase. :D

3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I like the "Ingridients".

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Calaban Junior Engineer

jeeez... if that can existed (and I would pay for one-make it into a chillflask) I dont know if I would be able to resist pushing buttons, twisting sleeves, pulling pins, peeling stickers, wriggling out handlebars.... Sigh... a fidgit flask.

I would definitely wonder why a flask would need an "emergency stop" function as well.

Must Haz Please.

• Like Like x 2
  5. captainbladej52 Apprentice Engineer

I would 100% pay for a thermis or cup like that and cop the shipping just to get it to the states for the troll value alone. Also if a hunger system is introduced then Clang Cola absolutely has to be a drink option for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Calaban Junior Engineer

Re reading some of the labels.. I love how it remains unclear if it is a beverage... or a hand grenade (oh if all topics got derailed this way.. :) )

oh, and if a thermos only contains .5mL.. im leading more towards high explosive

7. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

@Calaban be careful with the de-railing. Some of the moderators on the board hand out warnings for that....sadly I wish I was joking about it but I am not. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Something fun and positive is okay I think, plus it's the update thread.. at least now it's not the one person writing full blown assays about why that person thinks the game sucks and then arguing with anyone who likes the video game which in turn ends up with others taking the bait and continuing such silly arguments.

I want to drink clang.

How funny would it be if the vending machine in SE actually sold bottles of clang.... I wonder what it would do, maybe apply a buff of some kind the the player character haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Cetric Junior Engineer

You just wrote the invitation for modders to bring exactly this.

10. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Is Argentavis still in the game?

11. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I haven’t played through the Never Surrender scenario again for quite some time, but I had two of those suckers spawn and attack me while I was protecting that base location. Otherwise, I haven’t seen them anywhere. I suspect they’re history.

12. KissSh0t Master Engineer

Finally collected enough to make a large ship with 2 refineries and 4 large storage, stuck my small ships to it and made it to the moon station... now I'm not sure what to do :woot:

Guess try another contract.. first try failed, the search contract is a bit hard I think.

Still no uranium.

13. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Search contracts are easier to do at night (planet side) I did one in space was fairly easy. Just look for flashing red light. So far all the ones I have done have a flashing red light anyway. :)