Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Uplayable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Managarm, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Managarm Trainee Engineer

Sorry guys but this game is unplayable. Stop release new features and fix this big game bug. I play with 30 FPS which is fine but it laggs every second. Often i die due to the laggs. This game needs a big performance update.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. Kielm Junior Engineer

Not really a bug but...

Hardware specs?

3. CowCompressor Trainee Engineer

Singleplay? Multiplay?
    Also check out the latest update ;).

4. Lrj52 Apprentice Engineer

They are currently in the alpha stage and are focusing on adding features to the game, but do still fix bugs to make it reasonably playable and testable. Performance upgrades and optimisation will come in the beta stage, which they appear to be getting very close to. :)

5. PsychotheHedgehog Trainee Engineer

Can we just add an automatic filter to move these threads in some dark corner of the forums?
    I have seen soooo many threads like this and it just reached the point of not being funny anymore.
    Are we allowed to report these? It's no bug report and people clearly don't search for earlier threads.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.