Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[US SW] Cosmic Coalescence sRP server: Alpha Majoris

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Barrio575, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Barrio575 Apprentice Engineer

Alpha Majoris
    [​IMG]
    -Engaging Semi-Role-Play, Bringing People Together
    Corporations run life in this world.

Prepare yourself for hardships and rewards as you start out on Provo, a large habitable planet, with nothing but your tools and some cash. Seemingly stranded, you will begin your struggles to find your position in this corporate world and lay your claim.
    You begin in a 4 planet system containing 6 moons and 1 gas giant, all of which contain secrets waiting to be found.
    Termis is your starting location, a centerpiece to Provo's corporate culture. It is here you will have to make an important decision, to join an existing corporate faction or begin anew with goals of wealth.
    Utilizing Frontier Economy you will sell/buy; ores, ingots, tools, components, ammo, ships, property, and even services as you establish yourself.
    Besides wealth accumulation and utter dominance, the main objectives are
    to explore, exploit and work together in a corporate structuring.
    So make friends and enemies, and show them the light.
    [​IMG]

Recommended Mod Collection
    Steam Group-Join to receive announcements
    Discord Server

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Diewoe Apprentice Engineer

good build but the Multiplayer bugs are still in the game. Just lost a miner that got Autopilot engaged locked and it flew off and the admin said " thats your fault you did something wrong" even though i didn't have a single remote block on anything, had not even built one and i was sitting ISNIDE my ship. But he has a remote drone circling the trade outpost and this Autopilot engaged bug didn't show up till he added it. the only remote block on the server. Bugs happen and a Admin should be there to help and bugs in this game are as we all know a massive infestation but if the admin has never had it happen to him then it's " your fault" ...... sigh more headache than it's worth. Limits are cool but because of the limits he said he couldn't spawn my ship back in WHICH btw just vanished out from under me as i was inside it as it was zooming away at 150ms. He told me he "stopped it" but it never slowed down always was flying at 150ms and then it just vanished out from under me as i am sure it finally submitted to the SE gods.

Barrio505 is a cool guy but some times he is as dense as a 4x4. Yes i have known him for years and we are friends but i say AVOID this server if you don't want to be blamed for all the bugs. LMAO i am not joking.

Fav Barrio quotes " your fault, you did something, you triggered the bug, turn up your volume because i hear you fine lol, it's never happened to me before so it cant happen, what do you mean block placement desync there is no such thing, Server runs fine i have no sync issues ( as he is sitting 5 feet from the server LMAO )

*edited*
    :( now i am banned from the steam group, server and friends list because i speak the truth? come on now Bar you going to throw away 3+ years of friendship? well have fun everyone. Once the multiplayer bugs are gone this is a keeper for your fav list. Guess you wont be seeing me there. lol

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  3. Barrio575 Apprentice Engineer

I do not appreciate nor will I tolerate those who posture themselves up by threatening physical violence, if you act in a mature manner all steps will be taken to make sure the issue is resolved as best as can be.

As far as auto piloted drones go, if problems persist corrections will be made.

Personal matters will not be discussed on the server page.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  4. Diewoe Apprentice Engineer

• Calm down
    i didn't threaten you, you insulted me Bar and i said if you were in front of me i would have knocked you out had you said that to me. That's what 90% of everyone would do, you can't insult someone then dance away calling them immature after they call you out on it, but hey i guess you ASSUMED i was being immature lol. Anyway this is not the place for this discussion, next time listen to what i am telling you instead of saying " you must have caused the bug someone how "

i am sure there are people on this forum that have had a ship autopilot right out from under them before even when there is no remote block on the ship. You saw me jumping in and out of it earlier trying to fix the issue so you knew that was the first thing i tried, you got the issue also i was just the first to get it and then having it take off from the connector it was on. it wasn't like it was flying around it was going straight is all at full speed even with the reactor turned off. I told you this and you continued to say i did it. I some how made AUTOPILOT ENGAGED show up on my screen then i turned on overthrust which wasn't even a thing in that miner and let it fly off all after spending a couple days getting it the way i like it. why would i do that? i was INSIDE the ship and couldn't do anything to stop it, even you said you stopped it but it NEVER stopped it never went below max speed lol. Why would i do something like that? User error like you always say but when you saw me i was in the ship so why would i want it destroyed after hours of building it? that makes no sense at all. i was in the ship but could not slow it down turn it even by turning all power off. You are the only person i know that likes to use "overthrust" as a cruise control. i tried it on my other miner yesterday and hated it. I like to be in control and turning overthrust on is just asking for trouble. When i flew to your place i used it for about 10km then turned it off then removed the option off my hotbar which was in the other miner if you remember. it was the one with 2 medium containers that smashed into the ground outside my base when i had you teleport me back home.

You say i make mistakes all the time. Yes crashing into the ground because i over loaded the ships carry weight. Jumping out of a ship that is flying causing me to fall to my death. These are things we all do. But i have never once nor anyone else that plays SE caused a bug just by jumping in and out of a ship that is connected to a station/base by a connector trying to remove the AUTOPILOT ENGAGED bug. I also have never seen a ship take off on it's own with out a remote block but then again lets see some other things i have only seen once. Jumping into my big ship parked inside my Asteroid base when it had the little miner connected to the back and as soon as i hit the power button it exploded shooting the little miner across space and totally destroying my big ship and half my base, remember that? User error by hitting the Y button? invisible tree's again look on the forum this is a thing but i caused it because i had my view distance turned up to far and my grass view distance turned down to far? this is what you tell me. lol

when something goes wrong you are quick to point a finger at someone else, this is a sign of immaturity. i wasn't blaming you when these bugs happened i told you ' OMG GLITCHED HELP" and you told me " what did you do? you had to do something i have never seen this before" O.o neither had i Barrio neither had i. lol Such is Space engineers.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.