Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

USS Malevolence. Class Victory Battlecruiser. (Work In Progress)

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by David Halston, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the United States Space Corps (USSC.), I introduce to you the newest Battlecruiser in the USSC. fleet, the Malevolence.

Victory-Class Battlecruiser Malevolence
    Ship is still a work in progress, 70% completed

Specifications:

1. Length: 681 meters (Future expansion possible)

2. Width: 271 meters (Future expansion possible)

3. Height: Currently in working condition, future estimations possible

4. Mass: 240,817,952 kg (Future expansion is planned)

5. Reactors: 2.02 GW (Future expansion necessary)

6. Thrusters: 300 in all directions (Future expansion planned)

7. Max speed reach in approximately 4 minutes.

8. Gravity Drive installed.

Introduction:

Replace outdated and obsolete technology on the old Hammerhead-class Battlecruiser, the Malevolence is a flagship for her newer, more advance Victory-class ships. Equip with almost twice the firepower than its predecessor, the Malevolence can provide intensive fire support in the most intense situation possible. With 2 highly advance fighter bays, the Malevolence can also deploy fighters and interceptors to assist in any given combat situation. Land invasion is made possible by the wide array of land vehicles that can be deploy using aircraft.

The Malevolence is the new pride of the United States Space Corps, and is scheduled to release as soon as the construction is finished. The ship will help improve and uplift the face of an already feared fleet across the galaxy.

Captain: Ryan Martinez

Showcase:

[​IMG]
    The Malevolence from the side. Still a work in progress and need some painting done.

[​IMG]
    The Malevolence from the top, show casing her beautiful bridge and a massive landing pad for frigate-size ships

[​IMG]
    A view from the sides, note that some parts of the ship is currently a work in progress

[​IMG]
    The *Navigation Post of the Malevolence. This area is too dangerous for the captain to operate the ship in. The Bridge is halfway across the ship in a better defended position

[​IMG]
    A beautiful, unobstructed view for maximum efficiency.

[​IMG]
    The back of the ship, where massive thrusters push the ship forward.

Partner in crime: Madelyn (my 10 years old niece, she helped me paint the some parts of the ships and threatened to call the cops on me for child labor if I do not put her name on the ship. I thought this would works too)

I have other ships already in production, ranging from small 1 pilot bomber, fire support corvette, large frigate and a 1.2 km long super carrier. Will post updates about the ships as soon as I can be able to.

2. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Please put some comments below along with your thoughts on how to improve the ship! :)

3. RabidAnubis Trainee Engineer

Very big ship. Good job on avoiding child labor laws :)

4. Ralirashi Apprentice Engineer

Looks really nice. Are all the systems properly connected via conveyors? Also, with the last update, I'd say you should try to get blast doors on your hangars. At least if you have any internal hangars for small fighters/bombers.
    Oh, and look into AAA modpack, it'll help you a lot with internals on the ship.

5. Spets Master Engineer

Very nice!

6. Wizlawz Master Engineer

wow!

Beautiful Ship!

when you have it finished and IF you put in in the workshop i would like to request permission now to use in a world i am creating and will eventually publish.

7. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Thanks guys. Uhm about the internal system the ship is not finish yet, and im still trying to work in the interior, so some of the system isnt properly connected by conveyors. I'll definitely make it my top priority. It also has 2 blast door with frog leg system already installed in the side. If you look carefully at the 3rd picture you will see it already painted red, yellow and black.

8. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Also i have looked into the AAA mod pack but im torn in using it because i dont know if other people will be able to see the items i used if they dont have the mod installed

9. Ralirashi Apprentice Engineer

If they don't have the mod, they won't be able to see it.
    Might be a good idea to finish the ship first w/o it, then make a copy w/ it. The mod will make the ship look so much nicer on the inside.

10. David Halston Apprentice Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.