Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Vanilla New Server stuck on Joining World

Discussion in 'Groups & Dedicated Servers' started by GrimmSpector, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. GrimmSpector Trainee Engineer

I have a vanilla dedicated server setup on LAN, I have all firewalls in the systems copy of Win10 disabled completely. And when I try to connect to the server from any client it says "joining world" forever, and never joins. It can't be a firewall issue, as if I put the firewall back up it immediately says server not responding.

There's nothing strange in the server log, and I don't see any indication that a client has attempted a connection anywhere in the server log either. Just some "statistics" messages that don't seem to relate to anything particular. The server just runs and autosaves occassionally, but no one can connect. I've left it on "joining world" for quite sometime.

Very frustrated, would love some help getting this thing running.

Edit: Since I know it'll come up, default port assignment, default every setting except server name and world name which I have to set to something to launch a server.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.