1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Voxel and MP Desyncs destroys Undergroundbases built in Voxels

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lord_Anubis, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Trainee Engineer

After I left my Underground Base Alone, this is Happen to my underground way to the Crew Habitats, you can see it live in my last stream from Today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know what was happen. My Teammember had massive desyncs, that he don't can see his own blocks or can't build any. After my mining tour and unload the Mats. I found this on my Underground Moon Base. This is a problem since 4 weeks now and we it prevents us from playing straight the game, or to stream SE.

I had to end my strem tonight cause of this fact, that something is destroying the base continueslly.

your sincerely

Lord_Anubis

Ps.: Here is the Link to the stream. I know its german, but I hope it will help.

2. farrell1701

farrell1701 Trainee Engineer

I think this is the same problem w4stedspace was having in his Uncooperative Survival stream this week - there was a section of the moon base that BOB was just constantly building again and again, which is what you would expect with a building system and this kind of odd damage generation.

I've also seen similar problems with a mining ship underground, where blocks that were barely scraping the voxels were taking and sustaining damage, even if repaired -- as in, you could hold an elite welder over the thing in creative and it would repair then instantly degrade back to the previous damage value.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.