Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Voxel Land Manipulation Tool For Server Admins

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by crazy8s, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. crazy8s Trainee Engineer

I've been playing this game not stop for quite a while now. Not so much in creative on my own private game but in my own server that I rent. Now I've submitted a bug report about the voxel land tools in the game not working properly for multiplayer. How ever, many players who use multiplayer come on dig great big holes in the ground that I've seen from other games. If that is the case and that player is no longer there, in order to fix the problem hole in the ground it usually requires someone to painstakingly fill everything in by hand.
    Or completely re installing the server itself. So if there is a way for the developers to make a better voxel land tool for multiplayer or make the current one work better for multiplayer for server admin use that would be a good deal. Then that would save individuals the trouble of having to go in and back fill holes in the ground by hand and or re installing their server to a clean land seed. Anyways I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way but I think this should be added into the game.

2. CptTwinkie Moderator

We are considering some option for fixing holes. They tend to bloat the size of saves, making load times longer. It would be nice to be able to reset areas of voxels in some way. We can only wait to see what happens in the future.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.