Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Warp Drives to transfer ships from server to server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by lot3oo, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. lot3oo Trainee Engineer

I just want to spread the idea of /u/joeyslucky22 from reddit.

http://imgur.com/a/WIsgY#0
    I think implementing this properly would bring this game to a whole new level of multiplayer.
    The basic idea is to allow players to bring their ships to other servers using some sort of warp drive at the cost of large ammounts of uranium. The multiplayer experience would be unique and really amazing.

2. Replic TuaniOne Apprentice Engineer

This is a awesome idea that is worked out really great, although the warp to other servers will be difficult, I think the best thing would be maps, more maps on the same server, different scenarios to make it intresting.

3. Maltier Apprentice Engineer

This is already suggested, about 3-5 pages back

4. Osho Trainee Engineer

Imagine porting an op ship filled with goods built in creative to your server, then warping to a survival server that is balanced and people work hard for their goods. That would totally upset the balance of individual servers. This will never happen in a million years.

5. TodesRitter Moderator

this have been already discussed & suggested

-closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.