Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! What Are You Most Excited About For The Upcoming Economy Update?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

2. domingo Trainee Engineer

1) When it will be released.
    2) What other changes, not related to economy, will it bring.
    3) If it will be needed to start new world or the older ones will be converted.

3. ejames Trainee Engineer

Completing contracts, and selling goods to the various factions to buy ships that are better than the one's I usually make myself.

4. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

Thanks for the feedback. We can't wait!

5. Calaban Junior Engineer

I have a custom upgrade style/Calaban Culture design for each of the starter and npc ships, where I take for example the old yellow bus and make it a full l featured jump mini base ship, or a mining transport and make it into a two fisted drill/refinery beast.

These modifications to the ships have evolved over my many hours playing into "traditional" designs that have stood the test of time and updates.

So, to answer the OP question, I most look forward to tinkering on all l the new ship and rovers designs, to expand my "Calaban culture of modifications" to develop my own style further in this expanded new world.

I know; ironic that I want to re engineer everything in a game called space engineers. Whoda thunk it?

6. Stardriver907 Master Engineer

All's I sees is some NPC or whatever guys tryin to muscle in on our territory and they ain't givin us our cut. Da boss ain't gonna like dis.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.