Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

What happened to Space balls?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rity, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Sinbad Senior Engineer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Devon_v Senior Engineer

I've heard that Spaceballs will destroy your planet if you anger them. Keens got some balls indeed trying a stunt like this.

3. Zyfe Trainee Engineer

Fair enough, but if it was only intended for April Fools then they should have removed it far sooner, so that people would not get attached to them and use them in creative ways.

I also advocate #AlwaysaskforMOARblocks

It can't hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WASNTME777 Trainee Engineer

[​IMG] My pinball machine is worthless. Please restore the "friction and restitution" and don't mess with the "Mass". The space balls were fine the way they were first introduced.
    Maybe you could add the ability to disable "friction and restitution". As disappointing as it was to abandon my pinball machine, I give you guys three thumbs up for the great game.
    You can't please everybody all the time. For myself, I'm running short on motivation to invest so much time creating stuff that could become totally useless at any time. I'm also not sure I buy the April fools joke explanation. Either way, and I hate to say this, I'm back to shooting zombies just for the fun of it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruce LeedleLeedleLeedleLee Junior Engineer

the thing that annoys me most is that their name is showing on hud and i can't change that.

6. Sergeant Snuggles Junior Engineer

Exact reason I stopped using them.

7. Calaban Junior Engineer

I clicked on this discussion expecting different kind of Space Balls engineering builds:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Whiplash141 Junior Engineer

If spaceballs are owned, then they will not stop broadcasting. To fix this, set the owner of the spaceballs to "nobody" :)

9. Howitz Junior Engineer

Q: What happened to space balls?

A: Whiplash141 ate them whole, he loves balls very much.

10. Sinbad Senior Engineer

please keen, give us back our balls!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.