Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

What is so game breaking about piston and rotor glitches?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thedevistator, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Textor Junior Engineer

It's not hard. Programming just boils down to logic. C# isn't hard to understand because it is pretty verbose when it comes to its method names. People get intimidated by the code, but it is all about translating the code back into your own language. Look at this thread for a breakdown I did when they initially released the programmable block screenshot, and you'll see that it isn't too hard to decipher:

http://forums.keenswh.com/post/programming-code-example-explained-7222696

2. Carrion Senior Engineer

na im with spetz on this one. Code=black voodoo magics

gimmie ISO machine code and im happy

3. Spets Master Engineer

Im watching your videos, keep it coming, Im learning... a little... I think :p

4. Wizlawz Master Engineer

i was actually surprised Spets that you do not know how to code, i in my mind saw you as interpreting the things you build into code,.... but i guess that is easier said than done.

i know that once you get it you are only going to match and exceed your "mechanically inclined mind". ;)

and i look forward to more of your videos.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  5. Volfram Senior Engineer

Just another of the reasons Spets is amazing.

Hey Spets, you should join Textor's Dedicated Server test group. I think you'd do a lot of good there.

6. a2457 Senior Engineer

that would be awseome, i worship the work both of them done sofar.
    //even if i disagree at some points.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.