Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Wheel Suspension Settings Have No Effect

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help and Troubleshooting' started by BluesAdam, Feb 10, 2017.

1. BluesAdam

Edit: The problem turns out to be the medium cargo container. For some reason, when I put my welder in the container, the rover suddenly jumped a little and all wheels set into their places. Weird. Anyway, thanks for all the help. If moderators want to, they can delete this post.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I started playing on Star System for the first time and of course had to build a rover... for the first time.

Yesterday, wheel suspension settings were having an effect. Ride height was lowering and raising the rover's height etc. But today I had a 184mb update, went to tune my rover even more but none of the settings are working. Ride height does nothing, damper, power etc. does nothing.

I tried removing tires and replacing them using the "add wheel" command but it makes no difference whatsoever. If you can help me with this problem, I would be really happy.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017