Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Wheel Suspension Settings Have No Effect

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help and Troubleshooting' started by BluesAdam, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. BluesAdam Trainee Engineer

Edit: The problem turns out to be the medium cargo container. For some reason, when I put my welder in the container, the rover suddenly jumped a little and all wheels set into their places. Weird. Anyway, thanks for all the help. If moderators want to, they can delete this post.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I started playing on Star System for the first time and of course had to build a rover... for the first time.

Yesterday, wheel suspension settings were having an effect. Ride height was lowering and raising the rover's height etc. But today I had a 184mb update, went to tune my rover even more but none of the settings are working. Ride height does nothing, damper, power etc. does nothing.

I tried removing tires and replacing them using the "add wheel" command but it makes no difference whatsoever. If you can help me with this problem, I would be really happy.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.