Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

wheels press x to bounce

Discussion in 'Balancing' started by Hauth, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Hauth Trainee Engineer

I feel the option to press x in a wheeled vehicle to bounce is overwhelming. None of my vehicles have landed even a little intact after bouncing a few km into the sky.

Is there a way to control the bounce amount? If not, it pretty much requires that you use parachutes to solve the problem... Which is silly. The original problem was vehicles getting stuck, for which you already required thrusters to solve the problem. All this feature to bounce the car did was change which blocks are required for safe wheel traveling. I'd rather have thrusters and not a button on my keyboard i can accidentally press to destroy my car.

Thoughts on adjusting the bounce height, removing the feature, or other solutions to wheels in difficult terrain?

I only have one other solution idea so far: increase the suspension height limit so that you can elevate your car higher to climb terrain and then lower the suspension back down for normal travel.

2. Delta_Ice Trainee Engineer

So glad I am not the only person going through this, I thought it was one of our mods giving me some major grief.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.