Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Wheels still broken, 1.186.033

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dragonspride, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Dragonspride Apprentice Engineer

Pressing X while in the cockpit resets the shocks to the highest setting, then pops them back to the desired ride height causing the rover to launch into the air and usually end up on its head. My friend also has this randomly happen while driving. Not sure how to reproduce from his perspective.

Edit: I have figured out how to reproduce, If a client is in a wheeled vehicles cockpit, and the host presses X to activate his jet-pack it causes the jump animation to the client.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. sonicthe Trainee Engineer

Ummm.... I think you meant to put this in the Space Engineers Bug Reports, not the Medieval Engineers one...

3. RIPerKilla Apprentice Engineer

It's a feature, not a bug.

4. JJayzX Trainee Engineer

Everytime we leave our server for the night and come back next day our vehicle looks like this.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Late Late x 1
  5. Brain75 Trainee Engineer

I'll call it both a bug and a feature...It is a brand new feature as of 186, but not well implemented yet... They added the jump ability (X key) to allow people to get themselves unstuck when trapped on terrain. What they didn't do is QA for the 4 broken wheel every reload, jump activated by typing X in chat, etc. Add any more details you can - All 4 wheels blow out when you connect to a connector, etc. Dev's like to know all situations so they can code the fixes once.

6. Dragonspride Apprentice Engineer

sorry I legitimately pressed the delete button on this post. Then I double Checked that it was deleted.
    --- Automerge ---
    I figured it out, When im in the cockpit and the host presses X it activates the jump mode.

7. Dazeuh Trainee Engineer

Me and my friend just went through this issue, needs fix soon!

8. Capt. Hazzard Trainee Engineer

I've seen the same problem, with spectacular results. In one instance all of my vehicle's wheels flew off, and the rest of it shot several hundred meters in the air. I wasn't in the cockpit at the time however, so I think this might be a slightly different bug than the one you're having. Same results though.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.