Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

White screen of death

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by johnny33445566, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. johnny33445566 Trainee Engineer

Every time i try to start up mij game i get a white screen instead of th usual home screen i do still get the cursor texture and sometimes when i click in a certain location even my cursor disappears

2. Dan2D3D Moderator

@johnny33445566

It's more for the Troubleshooting section, for bug reports we must follow the Devs Guide on how to share the needed files with the steps to reproduce the in game bug.

Share more clues and I will see what I can do to help.

1- post log file :

C:\Users\{YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers\SpaceEngineers.log
    or simply paste this into your Explorer:
    %appdata%\SpaceEngineers
    The log file should be from the game session where you've encountered the bug. If you start the game again, the log will be overwritten.
    post log file to www.pastebin.com and share the link here.

2- Share the Steam computer infos, click ''Help'' on top of your Steam, click ''System information'' and paste all in here.

Moving to Troubleshooting ...

3. johnny33445566 Trainee Engineer

Thank you so much ill see tomorrow if it works because its 32 past midnight here where i live
    --- Automerge ---
    Already fixed it
    --- Automerge ---
    But still thank you

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.