Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Why do people destroy others creations?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by iRobLiquorStores, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Technomage Trainee Engineer

I think this discussion went way off the topic of griefing into a discussion about gun ownership, violence and why X country is better than Y country because of "insert reason here".

Griefers are a fact of life in any multiplayer game. Even with the anti grief systems games like Minecraft have ranging from big brother to whitelists they still have problems. The only thing you can do is limit the damage by saving frequently and kicking anyone you discover causing the problem.

2. Tontow Apprentice Engineer

Why? Because: Welcome to the internet!

3. piddlefoot Senior Engineer

Its interwebby bro !

4. DocTanner Junior Engineer

This conversation has just come to my attention.

I'm not going to scroll back through and start warning, editing, or being otherwise moderatorish. HOWEVER, I will start watching this thread. Please keep the subject on the topic of Space Engineers. Conversations of a political, national, racial, or otherwise non-game-related nature do not belong here. Keep in mind that this is a game forum. We are not Americans, Russians, Africans, etc... we are Space Engineers.

Any questions, comments, or concerns can be addressed via PM. As far as I'm concerned, this post will be the last one not on-subject.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

5. Cypher Trainee Engineer

People destroy other peoples creations cause derp. :/

6. Skeloton Master Engineer

Needs more Spartan in it.

7. DocTanner Junior Engineer

This. Is. SPACE ENGINEEEERS!

... no, that has a terrible ring to it.

8. phenomenalx Trainee Engineer

It is possible making a list of the people that grief. It uses steam, so it doesn't matter how many times someone changes their name, you can use their official steam username they signed up with. So it won't matter how many times they change their name because they'll be listed by their steam name that they use to sign in.
    This thread though :confused: wtf?

9. iRobLiquorStores Trainee Engineer

Atleast its better with the nametags (finally). Seems like its almost in a playable state for multiplayer.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.