Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

YARR - Piracy Alliance

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by zwedizhfizh, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. zwedizhfizh Trainee Engineer

The YARR is a new alliance dedicated to general piracy. From the wiki page:
    Y.A.R.R.
    (Yoke of Alarming and Rambunctious Rebels)
    Wanted for murder across the galaxy? Narrowly escaping federation ships on a smuggling run? Always thought Reavers were cool? Just want to FSU?
    Welcome aboard!

The YARR are a conglomeration of disgruntled miners, smugglers, raiders, and ex-military personnel that serve as a center for general Antiestablishmentarianism. They come from all across the known 'verse and are a threat to any government that attempts to establish itself inside of their own claimed territory. They consider politics trivial, though if they were to choose any specific economic plan it would be anarcho-capitalism or social-anarchism. They are not afraid to get their hands dirty when eradicating rival presence and will attack civilian ships that have wandered into their area.

We have a Steam group and currently have open membership. We will also be putting together a nice big dedicated server when we have gained enough interest and the resources are there.

2. Grim Apprentice Engineer

I look forward to blasting my pirate brethren.

3. TheFurNinja Apprentice Engineer

Does this mean you have effectively declared war and are a threat to every single group here that isn't your own?

Cant wait to see some pirate skirmishes, keeps people on their toes.

4. kuikentje Trainee Engineer

I just joined your steam-group. Im ready to pillage!!

5. Zelyth Trainee Engineer

Pirates of the.... Space...?

Haha. Sounds interesting, when dedicated servers are implemented this should be a lot of fun.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.