Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.180.5] Why must you ruin windows?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jb_aero, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. jb_aero Trainee Engineer

Windows being clear is not a bug. Windows being less viewable from the inside of ships most definitely is. This update ruined windows in multiple ways.

1) Put stupid debris on the INSIDE face of window blocks.
    2) Broke the ability of mods to remove the stupid debris.
    3) Made the placement dummy for windows invisible so that it takes several tries to place them correctly.

--- Automerge ---
    I'm not sure why that posted again, but here is what your precious "pure" vanilla looks like.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. I23I7 ME Tester

I already threw a bottle of windex and a report with some comments taken from the forums including this post :) at the leads to show them that this was not a good change and should be reverted.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.